The Crapopolis Discord is still a thing.

The city of the future!
Grady

The Crapopolis Discord is still a thing.

Post by Grady » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:15 am

Invite link: https://discord.gg/XdQGpse

Just wanted to have a thread here on these fancy new forums with the invite (which should be set to never expire). Again, it's not intended as a replacement for the forum, but more of a supplement. It's been pretty hoppin' in there lately. Do people say hoppin' anymore? Is that more of a 90s thing? Is it old enough to be retro? And therefore not as uncool? It's hoppin'. As in, we've got a decent amount of members in there and there's almost always discussion happening about one thing or another. I quite like it.

A weird thing happened where we've now got a fitness subchannel in there and several of us are talking about and posting updates on our fitness-related things on a regular basis. Something I would've never expected to occur, but is actually pretty cool.

sunface
Site Admin

Re: The Crapopolis Discord is still a thing.

Post by sunface » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:23 am

Cool! I had signed in there but always found issues signing in there. I should just create an account as it's nice to have a little chat room. It's like one outdated technology (chat room) supporting another outdated technology (forum). I guess what I'm saying is, why don't we shut both of these down and just form a snapchat group?

Anyway, I've changed this to "Announcement" so it'll stick to the top of the forum. Not really sure that's necessary given that we only have 5 or 6 thread topics anyway, but "doin' it right" is how I like to roll!
This post should now end this thread due to its definitive embodiment of the subject.