This is the worst

The city of the future!
sunface
Site Admin

Re: This is the worst

Post by sunface » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:41 am

Whoa! BigDaddy?!?! Now the circle is complete!

And I think it was well worth you hacking into and destroying the old forum if it meant you won Thread Killer. That said, you only have the trophy until such time as someone creates a new Thread Killer... thread... and... um... kills it. I guess. Maybe you won the inaugural season of Thread Killer, which lasted for 13 years.

Onwards and upwards!
This post should now end this thread due to its definitive embodiment of the subject.

Android

Post by Android » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:57 pm

BigDDDDDDDDDDDeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D

sunface
Site Admin

Post by sunface » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:47 am

I don't think anyone other than me has been affected by this, but I've changed the registration requirements from "by email" (ie, you need to click a link on an email that the board sends you) to "by admin" (ie, you don't get registered until I approve your submission). Every day there's 5-6 new users, half of which post a BS thread that goes into the approval queue, all of which are logging in from Russian email addresses to come here and post spam. So, I'm going to make it easier to delete these guys by having them stuck as "inactive users" where I can easily delete them in batches.

This means if you know someone is trying to register here, just let me know and I'll make sure to approve their account!
This post should now end this thread due to its definitive embodiment of the subject.