This is the worst

The city of the future!
Android

Re: This is the worst

Post by Android » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:31 am

I am indeed the best, but this forum is a failure without BigDaddy.

sunface
Site Admin

Post by sunface » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:07 pm

He's on Facebook...

(This is the second time I've written that tonight. I don't think it was that great the first time, and wasn't any better this time.)
This post should now end this thread due to its definitive embodiment of the subject.

Android

Post by Android » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:13 pm

I don't know BigD's real name (unlike someone else's, wink, wink) so I can't find him on facebook. Besides, I don't wanna, because it would spoil the magic.

BRING BIGDADDY HERE OR ELSE.

sunface
Site Admin

Post by sunface » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:02 pm

Well I sent him a PM at Facebook. This isn't encouraging, as the conversation (which I guess is saved forever in case it contains some valuable insights for marketers to exploit in trying to target me with fucking banner ads) entirely consists of messages from me, most recently in 2011.

I wouldn't count on this one. Anyone have his email?
This post should now end this thread due to its definitive embodiment of the subject.

Feasoron

Post by Feasoron » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:08 am

6kb limit for an avatar? What fresh hell is this. Sunface, I demand you nuke this forum and start over.

Banjo

Post by Banjo » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:49 am

Though I recall some kind of kerfuffle several years back of a Bub that people were like "Is that really Bub" and then I don't remember anything further.
A real bub has not been witnessed since the days of HotU. One was rumoured to be in a Taiwanese private zoo, but even that one was revealed as an elaborate hoax.

sunface
Site Admin

Post by sunface » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:05 am

I think I can change the avatar size but I figured who gives a shit. NOW I KNOW BETTER!

So that's not the "real" Bub? Who is it?

Feasoron

Post by Feasoron » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:02 pm

Yeah, there definitely was a big issue around the fake bub. We all realized it wasn't really bub, but then fake bub stayed and we knew him longer than we knew the real bub. I think.

Android

Post by Android » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Feasoron wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:02 pm
Yeah, there definitely was a big issue around the fake bub. We all realized it wasn't really bub, but then fake bub stayed and we knew him longer than we knew the real bub. I think.
We could say the real bub has become the fake bub and the fake bub has become the real bub. Maybe fake and real are meaningless terms. Maybe nothing exists outside of Cpop.

Other scary things to consider: Padre Juan's participation soars when Cpop ceases to exist, and disappears when Cpop goes back to normal.

BigDaddy

Post by BigDaddy » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:03 pm

Yes, I would just like to remind EVERYONE ( especially Padre Juan ) that I was and AM the official winner of the Thread Killer title. All I had to do was nuke the old forum to win it ....