Mandatory Christmas Post Requirement (Necessary)

The city of the future!
Padre Juan

Re: Mandatory Christmas Post Requirement (Necessary)

Post by Padre Juan » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:32 am

This thread is meaningless until Grady posts.

Android

Post by Android » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:38 pm

Everything is meaningless without Grady.

But specifically, Grady's tales of his dysfunctional family, possibly featuring incest and other awkward situations, always enlighten this time of the year.

sunface
Site Admin

Post by sunface » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:47 pm

Yes I too would like to have a Grady update. a Gradate.
This post should now end this thread due to its definitive embodiment of the subject.

Governor Dick

Post by Governor Dick » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:35 am

We should change his name to gravy

Grady

Post by Grady » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:21 am

Alright, alright.

I made my caramels again this year of course. So, for Christmas Eve I went to my sister's. Got to spend some time with my little nephews which was nice. My sister got caramels for Christmas like usual. My sister's common law husband got a nicer gift of a functioning N64 power supply. His N64 had been resetting after a few minutes of it being on. He thought it was caused by the new flash cartridge he'd got (at my recommendation like..2 years ago?) but at Thanksgiving I was able to get it to reset with normal games too. Anyway, got a used PSU at a local shop and figured it was worth a shot. And if that didn't solve the problem, I'd have a PSU for my N64. My original PSU died years ago when I fried it trying to use it for something else. I built a custom one for my N64 but I'd really prefer to have an original. Anyway, the one I brought him fixed his problem. So I now I have a broken N64 power supply (which I think just needs new capacitors) and I'll have an original PSU for me too. So that's good. Oh, and my sister got me a Raspberry Pi Zero for a project I'm working on, in case I kill the other one I have.

While at my sister's I started to get a migraine. It was just the start of one, but I knew it would get worse. Drank a ton of coffee while at her place that day to help mitigate it. But then, I went home that night and it was mostly okay. Woke up the next day (Christmas Day) to the full-on migraine. So I had to go to my Dad's and later my step-grandfather's Christmas party thing with a migraine all day. I've had some pretty bad Christmas Days, but that might've been the worst.I kept switching which rooms I was in based on noise level (and whether people were using flash photography) and sitting with my hood of my new hoodie pulled down over my eyes (my dad and step mother got me a hoodie for Christmas. Why? Who knows?). Then, when I had to drive home that night, I couldn't take the freeway because all the headlights in the opposite lane were very painful and making me want to puke.

Speaking of which, new discovery: The specific sort of vomiting that happens from a migraine apparently depends on your normal stomach. Since I've had bariatric surgery and my original stomach is not connected to my esophagus, I did not vomit. How did I come to this conclusion? I could feel my original stomach in there (over to the side) convulsing along with feeling like I was going to vomit. But nothing happened, because like I said, it isn't connected. What a weird feeling. But definitely convenient. Anyway, I took the back roads home. Being Christmas Day (well, night), there wasn't much traffic on the roads and I made it home without too many of those "not-vomits." But it was a longer drive.

In general though, no real family drama. I mean, there was probably plenty, but I was in too much pain to pay any attention to it. Or anyone. Or anything at all. Fun times.

Android

Post by Android » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:13 pm

Please, Grady. We need you in good health so that you can report any occurrences of incest or petty crimes in your family.

More seriously, sorry about your migrane. I had a mild headache on the morning of Christmas, but it was entirely caused by excessive consumption of mojitos, and I regret nothing.

I'm intrigued about your Raspberry Pi project!

Grady

Post by Grady » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:08 pm

Eh, it's just some dumb thing to make and sell for some money.

Also, the incest is pretty unlikely since the primary instigator of it is in jail again (though not for anything related to said incest). The closest thing would be his girlfriend who for some reason temporarily moved in at my dad's while he's in jail. And she ended up fucking his older brother (my older step brother). Which, well, is disgusting. He's a gross human being. But then she got all strung out on something and brought some other dude back to the house and got into a fight with my step mother. She then smashed my dad's microwave (the glass door on it exploded) and shoved my step mother. The police were called in and they made her pack her shit and leave. Apparently while she was leaving she asked if SHE had to carry all her stuff to her car and the cop was like "Yes. No one else is allowed to help you." That included the guy she'd brought home, who was still there. It amuses me to think about. She's a tiny thing, and had to carry big shit. Fun.

Governor Dick

Post by Governor Dick » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:02 am

If you'd helped her anyway you probably would have been the next "lucky" one.