It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Least favorite team thread
Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:53 pm
BigDaddy has posted 11507 times.
With now having over a whopping 125 BB games on Fummbl, I feel like spouting off some rubbish as if I actually knew something ;-)

I can say that the least favorite team I have ever played is the Vampire team.

I played Twobeers in a game once where he started out a Vamp team. It was awful, it was like using an old Hewlett Packard calculator that required you to enter the terms in a reverse order than regular calculators. I think he canned the team after that one game.

Months later, looking for a new thrill, I decided to start a Vamp team for fun. My Vampires were Brad Pitt, George Clooney and Ben Affleck. The thralls were all Hollywood Hoes.

I felt quite clever and started playing some dummy games to gauge how to move the thralls so the Vampires could be effective. It sucked, everything about it sucked, from having to pre-move the thralls, to failing bllod lust rolls and losing a thrall, to the total lack of skills the thralls had .

I tried three times to make something good happen, but it was pure drudgery. Plus, I could never figure out the way to properly use Hypnotic Gaze.

I retired them without ever having played a real game with them. I would say that I liked Halflings approximately 10 times as much as these mooks.

[ 1 post ]