Y'all disappoint me

The city of the future!
Android

Y'all disappoint me

Post by Android » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:04 pm

Post more stuff. OR ELSE.

PS: in about a month I'm going to be a dad. The thought both thrills me and terrifies me.

Banjo

Re: Y'all disappoint me

Post by Banjo » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:10 am

The chat probably hurts even the random posting.

In other news, there's a Traitor Komissaar + his Ogre sidekick expansion coming for Blackstoner Fortress.

In other news part 2, I finally got Realm of Chaos by Bolt Thrower on vinyl :)

Android

Post by Android » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:53 pm

Yeah, I saw that Traitor Commissar expansion, and I want it!

So everyone's on Discord now? That's bad for me, I guess, but cool if you're all still shooting the breeze.

Banjo

Post by Banjo » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:30 am

Well, it's mostly Kyosho and Stufens sometimes talking, me and jim posting some music links, Demi and the Mexican going to gym and me spamming gifs of Io Shirai and Kairi Sane.

You should cave in and check it out, it's not fun at all!

Wizard in Glass

Post by Wizard in Glass » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:05 am

Sorry to disappoint. Been busy with cats (down to 11), work (dodging layoffs...thankfully I haven't been hit yet, but been working a lot of OT to cover some of the downsizing), and Mom got her knee replaced a few months back (spending a lot of time with her helping her out with stuff).

I did finally get around to watching Stranger Things (I liked.) and actually managed to finish a couple of games: Call of Cthulhu and Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (Liked them both, but neither has much to offer in the way of gameplay. I guess it's more the experience/atmosphere that I enjoyed.)

Android

Post by Android » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:19 pm

WiG, sorry about your troubles with your mom and the impending layoff. I forget your line of work.

I'm not sorry about the cats though. I mean, you have too many. 11? I think one, maybe two cats are cute. Three are a... pack? Eleven are a feral horde which has taken over your house.

Stranger Things is cool, especially the first season. I found season 3 a bit meh.

I can't find the time to play videogames these days. Senua's Sacrifice seems like it has a cool backstory, but it also seems like something I'd rather read about and watch videos of than actually play.