Untitled Goose Game

The city of the future!
sunface
Site Admin

Untitled Goose Game

Post by sunface » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:50 am

This game is super cute.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/0 ... o_watch_it

I've been paying very little attention to this game, as I guess I don't really put much attention into any game that's in development, but whenever I see footage of it I laugh out loud and think how cute it is. It seems so accurate, like when someone catches you all they really do is put their hands on their hips and stare at you for a moment. What would you do if a goose were terrorizing you? Probably just get away from it. It's not like you're going to murder a goose, right?

Well anyway I'm not about to do that. Geese are cool, and they have green poo that my dog likes to get all over his face. This is a true story.
This post should now end this thread due to its definitive embodiment of the subject.

sunface
Site Admin

Re: Untitled Goose Game

Post by sunface » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:02 am

Grr. Looks like the PHPBB install updated automatically on September 8 but didn't seem to update the database, so now we're getting errors. THANK YOU FOR THE AUTO UPDATE INTERNET
This post should now end this thread due to its definitive embodiment of the subject.

Android

Post by Android » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:38 pm

The game really looks cute! Not sure if I'd buy it, but I'd definitely play it if it was a free browser game.

Also, fuck phpbb!

Feasoron

Post by Feasoron » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:03 am

Geese are mean, mean, mean. They are right assholes. I've considered getting a guard goose to help with predators, but I don't know that I want a hissing, biting demon running loose on my land.